SLADES FARM Traditional Farmhouse and Luxury Glamping in Edington nr Westbury Wiltshire
Sitting right on the edge of Salisbury Plain in the beautiful village of Edington, a perfectly placed bed and breakfast for you to visit the many local attractions nearby.
Built around 1795 it has been a working farm in the village for three families. It has a mature colourful garden and pond for you to enjoy sitting in throughout the year. Free parking is available, We can accommodate large vehicles on request.
Only a stone’s throw away Salisbury plain offers walkers and cyclists miles of open countryside to explore. We welcome walkers and cyclists with muddy boots and clogged up bikes!
Three spacious, individually furnished king-sized rooms all with en suite and views of the beautiful garden and surrounding countryside.
Five hand-built bespoke Huts and Glamping Pods set against the backdrop of Salisbury Plain.
All are hand-built by Martin with exquisite detail, and a site nourishing the use of natural materials, trees and plants to create a green oasis for relaxing and connecting with nature.
You can walk to the renowned’ Three Daggers’ Inn and Farm shop (5 minutes) Awarded two AA rosettes and Pub of the Year 2019
It has its own microbrewery and fine selection of wines. The restaurant is open daily, bookings are advised. www.threedaggers.co.uk
The Farm shop opens daily and has a deli counter and coffee shop
Edington Priory is famous for its Music Festival,
Great places to check out near us!
- Longleat House and Grounds is just 15 minutes away
- The evacuated village of Imber stands only 7 miles into Salisbury Plain, a reminder of days past.
- The beautiful Georgian city Bath is within 30 minutes drive.
- The historic sites of Stonehenge and Avebury lie 15 miles to the west
- The ancient city of Salisbury with the famous cathedral to the east
- Market towns of Bradford on Avon and Devizes which both sit on the Kennet and Avon Canal
- Westbury White Horse built by King Alfred after he defeated the Danes
- We look forward to welcoming you at Slades farm
Sarah and Martin